I'm Fat!

Hello there, for those who don't know me my name is Teddy. Previously I have posted my picture and updated this blog regarding my sleeping habit and why I am getting fatter. So this is my latest picture. Just to show you guys that now I'M FAT! Have gain some weight lately and my owner just love it so much. They said that I am cute when i'm fat. For me, I have to adjust to my new condition and to tell you the truth, it is making me a lot hardly able to move. Gees, hope I can cope with this matter thou. Anyway, this is my latest photo.

Love from Teddy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cat Lovers Ideas ♣ ♣ ♣ Free Blogger Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspired: CatAndCompanion.blogspot.com
Provided By Amazing Website Template | CSS Templates | SEO Design

Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design